Old 09-16-2012, 09:22 AM
Arno Gaboury

Default IRC channel banned

Hi all,

I just discovered this morning I can't talk on #archlinux anymore. My
user (gabx666) is banned!!
Never flamed or be rude, never flood, slow activity.

Any idea why? How can I solve this?

Thank you

Old 09-16-2012, 09:27 AM
Daniel Wallace

On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 11:22:11AM +0200, Arno Gaboury wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just discovered this morning I can't talk on #archlinux anymore. My
> user (gabx666) is banned!!
> Never flamed or be rude, never flood, slow activity.
>
> Any idea why? How can I solve this?
>
> Thank you

You are not banned.

freenode services are down and you can't register and people who aren't
registered can't talk. They are working on getting it fixed... just wait
--
Daniel Wallace
Archlinux Trusted User (gtmanfred)

Old 09-16-2012, 09:27 AM
Thomas Bächler

Am 16.09.2012 11:22, schrieb Arno Gaboury:
> Hi all,
>
> I just discovered this morning I can't talk on #archlinux anymore. My
> user (gabx666) is banned!!
> Never flamed or be rude, never flood, slow activity.
>
> Any idea why? How can I solve this?
>
> Thank you

Did you identify do freenode services? Otherwise you won't be able to talk.