-   -   beginner's guide question networking (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-general-discussion/703369-beginners-guide-question-networking.html)

Jude DaShiell 09-13-2012 03:26 AM

beginner's guide question networking

I did the steps for networking setup in beginner's guide on the archlinux
wiki and was told that the second network setup would make the network
persistent. I noticed in the section for wireless both auto-net-wireless
and auto-net-wired were mentioned but auto-net-wired was not mentioned as
a daemon to add to the rc.conf file daemons line in the wired network
setup instructions. Is there a good reason for that omission?

jude <jdashiel@shellworld.net>
Adobe fiend for failing to Flash