Old 09-09-2012, 01:27 AM
曾庆龙

Default force close of google chrome

hi,everyone
one day I found my google chrome always force close without prompt code
when I clicked any option in the settings. I have tried to uninstall,
delete the related file in /opt and then reinstall, also I have tried to
install chromium, updated the system, but got no result.
how can I do to fix this problem?

Old 09-09-2012, 02:47 AM
Jianjun Mao

Please upgrade the system first.
You can start chromium from terminal to get some faults?