Old 09-06-2012, 05:40 PM
Nelson Marambio

Default Trackpoint + LXDE

Hi, folks,

does anyone know how the trackpoint (the little "joystick" between G, H
and B on the laptop keyboard) ? In GNOME there was a a little panel on
the upper right corner - but running LXDE ?

I thought I could find a suitable option in
~/.config/openbox/lxde-rc.conf but I failed.

Kind regards,
Nelson.

Old 09-06-2012, 06:25 PM
Nelson Marambio

OK, that little devil is not called "trackpoint" but "trackstick".
Something to learn every day again ... ^^

Old 09-06-2012, 07:33 PM
Rodrigo Rivas

Actually, it hass many names: http://xkcd.com/243/

--