Old 09-04-2012, 07:48 PM
Δημήτρης Ζέρβας

Default bind9, apache 2 & sftp management

hello, I have a small VPS and I want my few users (~10) to be able to
manage their sub/domains.
I don't care about the UI, either command line interface (via jailed ssh)
or web ui.
I would really like to have only SFTP and not any FTP daemon.
however, if ftp is so much easier, then ok, ftp daemon...
Thank you in advance!

--
(\_ /) copy the bunny to your profile
(0.o ) to help him achieve world domination.