Old 09-01-2012, 08:40 AM
mike cloaked

Default networkmanager-0.9.6.0-1 - i686

It would be really nice to see the i686 version of this package signed
off and moved into [core] - I am hoping for a fix for a laptop that I
believe will come with this version - hopefully one of the developers
with signing powers and hardware to test it can sign it off soon.

--
mike c

Old 09-01-2012, 09:22 AM
Ionut Biru

nm 0.9.6 is stuck in testing because: https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/31115

--
IonuČ›

Old 09-01-2012, 02:54 PM
mike cloaked

On Sat, Sep 1, 2012 at 10:22 AM, Ionut Biru <ibiru@archlinux.org> wrote:
> On 09/01/2012 11:40 AM, mike cloaked wrote:
>> It would be really nice to see the i686 version of this package signed
>> off and moved into [core] - I am hoping for a fix for a laptop that I
>> believe will come with this version - hopefully one of the developers
>> with signing powers and hardware to test it can sign it off soon.
>>

> nm 0.9.6 is stuck in testing because: https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/31115

Thank you - I wasn't aware of that problem - but hope it will be
resolved before too long.
--
mike c