Old 08-31-2012, 12:06 AM
"Mathieu R."

Default libsystemd to systemd

Hello,

Last update (10 minutes ago) asked me if y want switch from libsystemd
to core/systemd. I agreed, and on next reboot, networkmanager was not
started automaticly from rc.conf. it work well if y start it by hand
(/etc/rc.d/networkmanager start).

can you please help me to get it started at boot again ?

--
Mathieu R.