Old 08-22-2012, 09:31 AM
Ralf Mardorf

Default Michael Kohlhaas

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Kohlhaas

Perhaps this helps. I'm a Don Quixote myself. I don't know how known
Michael Kohlhaas is in other countries, but Germany.

Please, stop all discussions about systemd. It's better for you blood
pressure.

No joke, I own an
http://www.docmorris.de/images/3159451_b.jpg;jsessionid=855AD7284858349B54BF7CCE1 25B8B8B.node1
Really, it's measurable.

It's not Linux because I need to measure my blood pressure , but I've
got the gear at hand.

Since I'm not involved in this discussion, I feel much better,
measurable better!

Hth ,
Ralf

Old 08-22-2012, 09:35 AM
Ralf Mardorf

On Wed, 2012-08-22 at 11:31 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Kohlhaas
>
> Perhaps this helps. I'm a Don Quixote myself. I don't know how known
> Michael Kohlhaas is in other countries, but Germany.
>
> Please, stop all discussions about systemd. It's better for you blood
> pressure.
>
> No joke, I own an
> http://www.docmorris.de/images/3159451_b.jpg;jsessionid=855AD7284858349B54BF7CCE1 25B8B8B.node1
> Really, it's measurable.
>
> It's not Linux because I need to measure my blood pressure , but I've
> got the gear at hand.
>

> Since I'm not involved in this discussion, I feel much better,
> measurable better!
>
> Hth ,
> Ralf

At the beginning I was involved. Sorry for my broken English.