Old 08-21-2012, 07:51 PM
Geert Hendrickx

Default openldap unit file ignores /etc/conf.d/slapd?

I've recently been testing systemd. One issue I encountered is with slapd,
the unit file ignores /etc/conf.d/slapd. Is this a bug, or am I supposed
to configure cmd line arguments (specially SLAPD_SERVICES) another way with
systemd?

Geert

--
geert.hendrickx.be :: geert@hendrickx.be :: PGP: 0xC4BB9E9F