Old 08-21-2012, 02:36 PM
Martín Cigorraga

Default irqbalance: /usr/lib/systemd/system/irqbalance.service exists in filesystem

Since yesterday I'm receiving this error message when uprgading the
irqbalance systemd service, as this happened again some days ago when
upgrading dhcpd systemd service, I follow Tom G. advise and waited for
repos to update but this time there were more than 24hs, several mirror
changes and the problem still exists, any idea?
BTW, I did a quick bbs search but there's nothing there yet.

(4/4) checking for file conflicts
error: failed to commit transaction (conflicting files)
irqbalance: /usr/lib/systemd/system/irqbalance.service exists in filesystem
Errors occurred, no packages were upgraded.
~ $

Regards,
Martin