Old 08-21-2012, 04:54 AM
Simon Perry

Default systemd: Disable dhcpcd

Hi all,

Today I've set up one of my VPS boxes with systemd after using it for a
while on various laptops.

I'm using netcfg@eth0.service to configure a static IP, however it seems
that systemd insists on starting dhcpcd, and this screws up my
resolv.conf.

After a fair bit of looking around, I haven't found a solution to this,
can anyone enlighten me on how to stop dhcpcd from being started as it's
not needed? I simply can't find any unit in /etc/systemd that would be
doing it.

Cheers.

--
Simon Perry (aka Pezz)