Old 08-21-2012, 01:52 PM
Martin Zecher

Default kdeplasma-applets-networkmanagement: NetworkManager is not running. Please start it.

How is your box configured? (initscript or systemd, KDM, etc)

In which groups is your user? You shall be in network and networkmanager
groups.

Is networkmanager running? Does it connect?

--
Martin

Código de novios Falabella: 585855-00 (gracias!)

No envíen archivos pesados por mail.
Usen DropBox <https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTIwODk0MDk> (2GB + *500MB
bonus*) o SpiderOak<https://spideroak.com/download/referral/dd6b3051b5f1f10a5674d694f22dd3e8>(tras
registrarse vayan a 'buy more space' e ingresen el código
"worldbackupday" --> *8GB*)

Old 08-21-2012, 02:59 PM
Kaushal M

I use systemd. NM is running and I have a connection. I am a member of the
network group, but I don't have any group called networkmanager.
Its only that all the network manager tools (KDE applet, gnome applet,
nmcli) fail to communicate with networkmanager.