Old 08-18-2012, 07:32 PM
"David C. Rankin"

Default Broken perl packages "Justin Davis (juster) "

All,

When attempting to build in an archroot this morning, the build failed due to
unknown trust signatures on perl packages. Can I pass an argument to
makechrootpkg to overcome the error? The error were as follows (email blanked):

Proceed with installation? [Y/n]
checking package integrity...
error: perl-lwp-mediatypes: signature from "Justin Davis (juster)
<-----@gmail.com>" is unknown trust
error: perl-net-http: signature from "Justin Davis (juster) <-----@gmail.com>"
is unknown trust
error: perl-www-robotrules: signature from "Justin Davis (juster)
<-----@gmail.com>" is unknown trust
error: perl-libwww: signature from "Justin Davis (juster) <-----@gmail.com>" is
unknown trust
error: failed to commit transaction (invalid or corrupted package)
Errors occurred, no packages were upgraded.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.

Old 08-18-2012, 07:38 PM
Daniel Wallace

On Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 02:32:04PM -0500, David C. Rankin wrote:
> All,
>
> When attempting to build in an archroot this morning, the build failed due to
> unknown trust signatures on perl packages. Can I pass an argument to
> makechrootpkg to overcome the error? The error were as follows (email blanked):
>

> Proceed with installation? [Y/n]
> checking package integrity...
> error: perl-lwp-mediatypes: signature from "Justin Davis (juster)
> <-----@gmail.com>" is unknown trust
> error: perl-net-http: signature from "Justin Davis (juster) <-----@gmail.com>"
> is unknown trust
> error: perl-www-robotrules: signature from "Justin Davis (juster)
> <-----@gmail.com>" is unknown trust
> error: perl-libwww: signature from "Justin Davis (juster) <-----@gmail.com>" is
> unknown trust
> error: failed to commit transaction (invalid or corrupted package)
> Errors occurred, no packages were upgraded.
>
> --
> David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.

you need to update the chroots archlinux-keyring, because the old key
expired

also, try extra-$arch-build to automatically build from a clean chroot

--
Daniel Wallace
Archlinux Trusted User (gtmanfred)

Old 08-18-2012, 09:12 PM