Yesterday, I wanted to test systemd, and all worked well, thanks to the wiki.
For this test, I used a VirtualBox machine with archlinux in it. I
didn't want to bust my main computer.
There is big problem. Audio is not working.
Every single time sound is needed, I got something like this in my
[pulseaudio] bluetooth-util.c: org.bluez.Manager.ListAdapters()
failed: org.freedesktop.systemd1.LoadFailed: Unit
dbus-org.bluez.service failed to load: No such file or directory. See
system logs and 'systemctl status dbus-org.bluez.service' for details.
It is blocking every sound, even if soundcard is well detected.