Old 08-16-2012, 09:29 PM
Fons Adriaensen

Default Some funny bloke - 2

Just received a second bogus 'unsubscribe confirmation request'.

This begins to look like stalking. The request was sent from
anonymouse.org, so whoever is doing this is a miserable coward
apart from whatever else.

Ciao,

--
FA

Old 08-16-2012, 10:42 PM
Anthony 'Ishpeck' Tedjamulia

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 09:29:26PM +0000, Fons Adriaensen wrote:
> Just received a second bogus 'unsubscribe confirmation request'.
>
> This begins to look like stalking. The request was sent from
> anonymouse.org, so whoever is doing this is a miserable coward
> apart from whatever else.

It was especially hurtful for me. QQ

I've done my very best to stay focused on the actual software
and the argumentation of their merits.

Old 08-17-2012, 03:43 AM
Oon-Ee Ng

On 17 Aug 2012 06:42, "Anthony 'Ishpeck' Tedjamulia" <
archlinux@ishpeck.net> wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 09:29:26PM +0000, Fons Adriaensen wrote:
> > Just received a second bogus 'unsubscribe confirmation request'.
> >
> > This begins to look like stalking. The request was sent from
> > anonymouse.org, so whoever is doing this is a miserable coward
> > apart from whatever else.
> >

> It was especially hurtful for me. QQ
>
> I've done my very best to stay focused on the actual software
> and the argumentation of their merits.

Could those receiving these emails please speak out? I haven't, for one.
Not that much can be done about it..

Old 08-17-2012, 05:58 AM
gt

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 04:42:33PM -0600, Anthony 'Ishpeck' Tedjamulia wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 09:29:26PM +0000, Fons Adriaensen wrote:
> > Just received a second bogus 'unsubscribe confirmation request'.
> >
> > This begins to look like stalking. The request was sent from
> > anonymouse.org, so whoever is doing this is a miserable coward
> > apart from whatever else.
> >

> It was especially hurtful for me. QQ
>
> I've done my very best to stay focused on the actual software
> and the argumentation of their merits.

Thankfully, they are courteous enough to send you a confirmation link :P

On a more serious note, please ignore them, as I for one valued the
contributions of you both.

Old 08-17-2012, 07:06 AM
Fons Adriaensen

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 11:43:18AM +0800, Oon-Ee Ng wrote:

> Could those receiving these emails please speak out? I haven't, for one.
> Not that much can be done about it..

A third one arrived.

BTW, I don't want to discourage anyone from reading Lennart's blog.
It's very revealing at some points. Just know what you are reading.

Ciao,

--
FA

Old 08-17-2012, 12:17 PM
Kevin Chadwick

> BTW, I don't want to discourage anyone from reading Lennart's blog.

How pulse is perfect for pro audio because of it's latency. I was
going to ping that to Ralf but thought his blood pressure was
already high enough ;-)

universal interface'

(Doug McIlroy)

Old 08-17-2012, 12:30 PM

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 07:06:36AM +0000, Fons Adriaensen wrote:
> BTW, I don't want to discourage anyone from reading Lennart's blog.
> It's very revealing at some points. Just know what you are reading.

No, it's important to understand the full arguments before you
criticize them. The first thing I did when I heard about systemd
is look at his blog and read the crazy "this is the best thing
since sliced orgasm!" posts.

If you glean the actual information from there, you'll find what
you need to know about systemd. The narrative dross is there
because it was written by a human.

Old 08-17-2012, 12:40 PM
Calvin Morrison

I received a single link
On Aug 17, 2012 8:30 AM, "Anthony 'Ishpeck' Tedjamulia" <

Old 08-20-2012, 07:42 AM
Ralf Mardorf

On Fri, 2012-08-17 at 11:43 +0800, Oon-Ee Ng wrote:
> On 17 Aug 2012 06:42, "Anthony 'Ishpeck' Tedjamulia" <
> archlinux@ishpeck.net> wrote:
> >
> > On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 09:29:26PM +0000, Fons Adriaensen wrote:
> > > Just received a second bogus 'unsubscribe confirmation request'.
> > >
> > > This begins to look like stalking. The request was sent from
> > > anonymouse.org, so whoever is doing this is a miserable coward
> > > apart from whatever else.
> > >

> > It was especially hurtful for me. QQ
> >
> > I've done my very best to stay focused on the actual software
> > and the argumentation of their merits.
> >

> Could those receiving these emails please speak out? I haven't, for one.
> Not that much can be done about it..

I send my last email at August 14. to the mailing list and until today I
didn't send any mails.

From: arch-general-request@archlinux.org
To: ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net
Subject: confirm 5a736082281891a8dfab4c24506fd11133a8d477
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 13:40:48 -0400

I don't care about it, I only reply because you asked.

Regards,
Ralf

Old 08-21-2012, 11:06 PM
Felipe Contreras

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 5:43 AM, Oon-Ee Ng <ngoonee.talk@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 17 Aug 2012 06:42, "Anthony 'Ishpeck' Tedjamulia" <
> archlinux@ishpeck.net> wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 09:29:26PM +0000, Fons Adriaensen wrote:
>> > Just received a second bogus 'unsubscribe confirmation request'.
>> >
>> > This begins to look like stalking. The request was sent from
>> > anonymouse.org, so whoever is doing this is a miserable coward
>> > apart from whatever else.
>> >

>> It was especially hurtful for me. QQ
>>
>> I've done my very best to stay focused on the actual software
>> and the argumentation of their merits.
>>

> Could those receiving these emails please speak out? I haven't, for one.
> Not that much can be done about it..

I have received about 30 of them, all from 74.63.112.146.

--
Felipe Contreras