Old 08-16-2012, 08:01 PM
Fons Adriaensen

Default Some funny bloke

Some funny bloke just sent me a bogus 'please confirm your request
to unsubscribe' message. Probably because I suggested that Lennart's
blog is not the ideal place to find unbiased information regarding
systemd if you want to inform yourself before participating in the
poll.

Which is just a fact, confirmed (in private communication) by two
systemd advocates, and plainly obvious anyway.

For some people apparently any means is OK to silence an opinion
they don't agree with. What will be next ?

Ciao,

--
FA