Old 09-10-2012, 03:03 PM
Squall Lionheart

Default Mime backup program

I have renamed and moved this project to github for those interested.
Thank you for all your help and I have applied most of the suggestions so
far as well as made further improvements.

https://github.com/headmastersquall/caatinga

--
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.

Headmaster Squall :: The Wired/Section-9
Close the world txen eht nepo
$3R14L 3XP3R1M3NT$ #L41N
http://twitter.com/headmastersqual

Old 09-10-2012, 10:28 PM
Leonidas Spyropoulos

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 4:03 PM, Squall Lionheart
<headmastersquall@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have renamed and moved this project to github for those interested.
> Thank you for all your help and I have applied most of the suggestions so
> far as well as made further improvements.
>
> https://github.com/headmastersquall/caatinga

I tried installing the caatinga in a custom directory and fails.
Please see issue:
https://github.com/headmastersquall/caatinga/issues/1

--
Caution: breathing may be hazardous to your health.

#include <stdio.h>
int main(){printf("%s","x4cx65x6fx6ex69x64x61x73");}

Old 09-11-2012, 06:20 PM
Squall Lionheart

> I tried installing the caatinga in a custom directory and fails.
> Please see issue:
> https://github.com/headmastersquall/caatinga/issues/1

This is fixed now. Go ahead and pull and update and try again.

Old 09-11-2012, 07:35 PM
Arno Gaboury

On 11/09/12||12:20, Squall Lionheart wrote:

> > I tried installing the caatinga in a custom directory and fails.
> > Please see issue:
> > https://github.com/headmastersquall/caatinga/issues/1
> >

> This is fixed now. Go ahead and pull and update and try again.

Very good news. I have been waiting for your app to get rid of the f*
dejadup.
Do you plan to build a AUR package? Would be best.

TY for your work.

Old 09-11-2012, 07:52 PM
Leonidas Spyropoulos

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 8:35 PM, Arno Gaboury <arnaud.gaboury@gmail.com> wrote:
> Very good news. I have been waiting for your app to get rid of the f*
> dejadup.
> Do you plan to build a AUR package? Would be best.

I made a PKGBUILD for that, already submitted.
@headmastersquall: I made you a pull request to include it into your repo.

Old 09-11-2012, 10:19 PM
Squall Lionheart

> I made a PKGBUILD for that, already submitted.
> @headmastersquall: I made you a pull request to include it into your repo.

Done! Thanks, looks good. Haven't tested it yet though.