On 07/09/2012 10:52 AM, Mateusz Loskot wrote:
Check the ArchLinux ARM forum:
where filesystem upgrade is suggested:
But, I'd wait until someone confirms it is the right way to go.
Thank you Mateusz!
We will wait for the all clear from the devs before forcing. Arch Devs,
when you can confirm a force is the proper way to handle this util-linux
issue, please let us know. I'm just trying to avoid causing myself grief
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.