Old 07-07-2012, 03:27 PM
fredbezies

Default Glibc 2.16.0-2 and /lib problem : the answer ;)

Well, Tom gave the answer. Boot on rescue-CD / rescue USB-key.

Remove /lib.

And create a symlink : ln -sf /usr/lib lib

I think there will be a lot of problem for a lot of users when glibc
2.16.0-x will be uploaded on core.

Well, I think I have to do this mistake. I *do* know that forcing
wasn't a good idea :|

--
Frederic Bezies
fredbezies@gmail.com