Old 07-04-2012, 01:23 AM
Sébastien le Preste de Vauban

Default MPD volume problems after update -> mpd 0.17-1

if I attempt to change the volume of the current song being played by
mpd (tested with ncmpcpp and sonata), the volume gets muted, no sound
can be heard. This did not happen with older version of mpd 0.16.x. I
haven't touched my mpd.conf and mpd.log does not show anything suspicious.

<http://shining-global.en.alibaba.com/>