-   -   icedtea-web should have provides (?) (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-general-discussion/677483-icedtea-web-should-have-provides.html)

Marek Otahal 06-26-2012 08:28 PM

icedtea-web should have provides (?)

Hi,

for bloom-facebook package I need to ensure a dependency that runs java applets and WebStart.
This is provided by icedtea-web-java7 (for openjdk7), icedtea-web (openjdk6) and probably part of JRE (Oracle/Sun Java).
Could there be some provides say 'java-webstart' for these packages so I needn't to force a specific
java version/provider on users? Like the situation with 'java-runtime', you get the idea..

Any solutions?
Thanks, Mark
--

Marek Otahal :o)