Old 06-26-2012, 12:41 PM
Arno Gaboury

Default soft_irq_pending

Dear list,

I boot in runlevel 3, *Kernel 3.4.4-2*. When I am at the login prompt, I
can see this:

magnolia login [ here is a number] NOHZ= *local_softirq_pending 08*.

Pressing Enter give me back the login prompt, and then I can log and startx.

I find this message in my *var/log/kernel.log* file too. Is there
anything I can do? This is new, and think (not sure) it appeared after
upgrading to 3.4.4-2.

TY.