Old 06-23-2012, 08:45 AM
Jayesh Badwaik

Default Chromium browser does not follow the proxy settings

Hi,

I am using chromium with KDE, and whenever I open Chromium proxy
settings, I get KDE proxy settings. I have already enabled my KDE proxy
settings, so the proxy should work right?

But it doesn't. I can browse using the proxy through rekonq browser. So,
the settings are apparently working fine. It is the chromium browser that
is causing the problem. Any solutions?

--
Cheers and Regards
Jayesh Badwaik