FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > ArchLinux > ArchLinux General Discussion

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 06-19-2012, 08:57 PM
Δημήτρης Ζέρβας
 
Default create Arch based distro

hello, how can I create an Arch based distro, ex. with KDE pre-installed?
 
Old 06-19-2012, 09:02 PM
Ike Devolder
 
Default create Arch based distro

Op dinsdag 19 juni 2012 23:57:31 schreef Δημήτρης Ζ*ρβας:
> hello, how can I create an Arch based distro, ex. with KDE pre-installed?
Arch Linux or Chakra not sufficient ?
--Ike
 
Old 06-19-2012, 09:05 PM
Δημήτρης Ζέρβας
 
Default create Arch based distro

chakra??
 
Old 06-19-2012, 09:08 PM
Ike Devolder
 
Default create Arch based distro

Op woensdag 20 juni 2012 00:05:01 schreef Δημήτρης Ζ*ρβας:
> chakra??

chakra project: kde-centric originally arch based distro
http://www.chakra-project.org/

a full list:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Arch_Based_Distributions

--Ike
 
Old 06-19-2012, 09:11 PM
Δημήτρης Ζέρβας
 
Default create Arch based distro

no, no, it was just an example...
On Jun 20, 2012 12:08 AM, "Ike Devolder" <ike.devolder@gmail.com> wrote:

> Op woensdag 20 juni 2012 00:05:01 schreef Δημήτρης Ζ*ρβας:
> > chakra??
>
> chakra project: kde-centric originally arch based distro
> http://www.chakra-project.org/
>
> a full list:
> https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Arch_Based_Distributions
>
> --Ike
>
 
Old 06-20-2012, 02:38 AM
gt
 
Default create Arch based distro

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 12:11:15AM +0300, Δημήτρης Ζ*ρβας wrote:
> no, no, it was just an example...
> On Jun 20, 2012 12:08 AM, "Ike Devolder" <ike.devolder@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Op woensdag 20 juni 2012 00:05:01 schreef Δημήτρης Ζ*ρβας:
> > > chakra??
> >
> > chakra project: kde-centric originally arch based distro
> > http://www.chakra-project.org/
> >
> > a full list:
> > https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Arch_Based_Distributions

Well i assume, you want a custom distro. Give archiso a try.

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Archiso
 
Old 06-20-2012, 05:40 AM
Δημήτρης Ζέρβας
 
Default create Arch based distro

thank you, I'll give it a shot!
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 04:36 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org