Old 06-17-2012, 07:25 PM
Geoffroy PLANQUART

Default Time for new release?

Hi everybody,

I'm currently on a school project and I run a dozen of virtual machines, all running Arch.

I noticed that every time I set up a new VM, I have to manually run the `pacman-key --init' and `pacman-key --populate archlinux'.

Wouldn't it be time to set up a new installation release? Thus new users wouldn't have to bother about pacman recent changes, and moreover the basic install would be kept simple, ready to use.

Geoffroy