Old 06-17-2012, 11:11 AM
Ralf Mardorf

Default OT: PA raise it's ugly head again, oh no, please not that again, Was: Muting internal speakers

On Sat, 2012-06-16 at 15:30 +0100, Kevin Chadwick wrote:
> He may be a Troll for hijacking the thread, though I haven't followed
> the thread closely enough to say so.

He isn't a troll since there where stupid recommendations to install PA
to a system where PA already is installed. The PA "fanboys" recommended
it, before thinking and Heiko just said, that it's not smart to
recommend PA, as soon as audio doesn't work.

> You are a worse Troll because you haven't added any value at all.

No, IIRC he was the only one who at least linked to a scrip that can be
used with a shortcut or launcher and mentioned, that it might be
possible to add some lines that take care of mounted USB devices.

So again, much noise regarding to big nothing .