Old 06-01-2012, 04:53 AM
GSC

Default QtCreator help font problem

I noticed in the help section of qtcreator ( version 2.5 installed from
repo), the font size is small for me , as usual I tried key combination
like(ctrl + +,ctrl+mouse wheel), but doesn't work properly, only the titles
get zoomed in. And I changed setting in the options->help->font , also
only titles zoomed in.

The first page of help section of qtcreator can be zoomed in/out properly.
But in many other pages (like QStyle page) only the title can be zoomed
in/out.
The qtcreator (2.4.1) installed from the official website qtsdk*.run
installer doesn't have this problem.

Anyone experiencing the same? Should I open a bug report?

Old 06-01-2012, 09:38 AM
Sven-Hendrik Haase

GSC <xgdgsc@gmail.com> wrote:

I noticed in the help section of qtcreator ( version 2.5 installed from
repo), the font size is small for me , as usual I tried key combination
like(ctrl + +,ctrl+mouse wheel), but doesn't work properly, only the titles
get zoomed in. And I changed setting in the options->help->font , also
only titles zoomed in.

The first page of help section of qtcreator can be zoomed in/out properly.
But in many other pages (like QStyle page) only the title can be zoomed
in/out.
The qtcreator (2.4.1) installed from the official website qtsdk*.run
installer doesn't have this problem.

Anyone experiencing the same? Should I open a bug report?

This is a known problem. It boils down to the fact that we build qwebkit separately and thus qt displays help without it. There already is a bug on our tracker for that. Ultimately, it should be considered an upstream problem.