Old 05-29-2012, 11:11 AM

Default TK related GUI program run VERY slow, any idea?

Hi, all

I found that on my arch (64bit), GUI program which use TK lib runs versy slow,
and it also suspend the KDE for a long time to response to the keyboard.

I found that when those program begin, the hard disk LED blink many many
times.

The example of that program is amsn and gitk.

Any one have the same phenomena? or anyone have some idea about it?

TK package version is 8.5.11-1, seems the most recently version.

Thanks for any response!