Old 05-25-2012, 08:36 AM
Maximilian Bräutigam

Default Mirrors not synchronized or a problem with the package database?

Am 25.05.2012 10:09, schrieb Heiko Baums:

Is there a problem with the mirrors and their synchronization or with
the package database?

Since a while pacman tells me that my package databases for all repos
are up-to-date. The latest version of linux in those databases is linux
3.3.6-1 while the latest version in [core] should be 3.3.7-1 according
to the online package database at https://www.archlinux.org/packages
and the ABS.

This happens with every mirror in my mirrorlist. According to the
mirror status at https://www.archlinux.org/mirrors/status/ they are
all up-to-date and 100% complete.

Of course, I already did a pacman -Syy, but this didn't help.

Heiko

Hi Heiko,

I discovered the same problem for German mirrors. Finally, I got my
kernel 3.3.7 from

Server = http://mirrors.kernel.org/archlinux/$repo/os/$arch

Kind regards,
Max
--
Mach das Beste aus dir, etwas Besseres kannst du nicht tun.

(Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882), amerik. Philosoph u. Dichter, der am
25.05.1803, also heute genau vor 209 Jahren, geboren wurde.)

Old 05-25-2012, 08:44 AM
Heiko Baums

Am Fri, 25 May 2012 10:36:36 +0200
schrieb Maximilian Bräutigam <m@xbra.de>:

> I discovered the same problem for German mirrors. Finally, I got my
> kernel 3.3.7 from

It's not only the German mirrors, it's at least one French mirror, too.

> Server = http://mirrors.kernel.org/archlinux/$repo/os/$arch

Server = http://mirror.archlinux.no/$repo/os/$arch seems to work, too.

Heiko

Old 05-25-2012, 09:02 AM
Patrick Steinhardt

Hi,

I've experienced the same problems. I was able to solve the problem by
forcing database-updates with 'pacman -Syy'.

Regards,
Patrick

Old 05-25-2012, 09:07 AM
Heiko Baums

Am Fri, 25 May 2012 11:02:29 +0200
schrieb Patrick Steinhardt <steinhardt.ptk@googlemail.com>:

> I've experienced the same problems. I was able to solve the problem by
> forcing database-updates with 'pacman -Syy'.

Like I've written in my first e-mail this didn't help me.

Heiko