Old 05-25-2012, 08:09 AM
Heiko Baums

Default Mirrors not synchronized or a problem with the package database?

Is there a problem with the mirrors and their synchronization or with
the package database?

Since a while pacman tells me that my package databases for all repos
are up-to-date. The latest version of linux in those databases is linux
3.3.6-1 while the latest version in [core] should be 3.3.7-1 according
to the online package database at https://www.archlinux.org/packages
and the ABS.

This happens with every mirror in my mirrorlist. According to the
mirror status at https://www.archlinux.org/mirrors/status/ they are
all up-to-date and 100% complete.

Of course, I already did a pacman -Syy, but this didn't help.

Heiko