Old 05-20-2012, 02:31 AM
"Adrian C."

Default acpi_listen has no output of Lenovo mic mute button , while ubuntu does

On Thu, 17 May 2012, Aaron Lewis wrote:

> Where should I start from ?

From my experience Ubuntu and SUSE have developers adding extra hardware
support to their release. My guess attempts to honor deals with hardware
vendors which ship them on their laptops (like HP).

They had in-house Clickpad support early on. They even develop
user-space components for HDAPS/Driver-Guard (see
https://build.opensuse.org/package/files?package=hp-drive-guard&project=hardware)

So I recommend 'starting' at Ubuntu packaging repositories and dig
through the patches.

--
Adrian C. (anrxc) | anrxc..sysphere.org | PGP ID: D20A0618
PGP FP: 02A5 628A D8EE 2A93 996E 929F D5CB 31B7 D20A 0618