Old 05-09-2012, 03:12 AM
Boris Le Ninivin

Default wallpaper for 1920x1080 screens.

Hi everyone.

I've made this wallpaper
http://borisln.deviantart.com/art/Archlinux-Wallpaper-1-300929958 since
I didn't find any red wallpaper which pleased me, big enough for my
screen in the official package, nor on Google images.

It's licensed under creative commons BY-SA, so if one wants to put it in
the official archlinux-wallpaper package, feel free to do so

Also, if anyone has any remarks or anything to say about it, I'm all ears.

Have a nice day!

Old 05-09-2012, 02:44 PM
Denis A. Altoé Falqueto

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 12:12 AM, Boris Le Ninivin
<boris.leninivin@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone.
>
> I've made this wallpaper
> http://borisln.deviantart.com/art/Archlinux-Wallpaper-1-300929958 since I
> didn't find any red wallpaper which pleased me, big enough for my screen in
> the official package, nor on Google images.
>
> It's licensed under creative commons BY-SA, so if one wants to put it in the
> official archlinux-wallpaper package, feel free to do so
>
> Also, if anyone has any remarks or anything to say about it, I'm all ears.

I liked it a lot! Thanks for sharing!

--
A: Because it obfuscates the reading.
Q: Why is top posting so bad?

Denis A. Altoe Falqueto
Linux user #524555

Old 05-09-2012, 03:05 PM
Boris Le Ninivin

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 12:12 AM, Boris Le Ninivin