Old 05-08-2012, 09:32 PM
Jude DaShiell

Default dos emulation programs error out

I just tried dosbox and it errors out on sdl since sdl can't open mouse.
I have a logitech inc. iFeel mouse attached to this machine too and so far
as I know it does work. The only reason I attached the mouse is since
dosbox appears to require it for operation. I'll have to temporarily
install dosemu and document its particular failure a little later. I'm
using an amd athelon k8 computer with a gig of ram on it so that's the
hardware reference. I haven't tried this on intel yet but that's next on
the agenda.

<jdashiel-at-shellworld-dot-net>