Old 05-07-2012, 12:36 PM
Arno Gaboury

Default AUR-texstudio depedencies

In the AUR texstudio package,
Please could you add "evince" package in depedencies, as texstudio need
it to read dvi, ps and pdf file.

evince is a simple document viewer.

Thank you.

Old 05-07-2012, 12:49 PM
Oon-Ee Ng

AUR comments?

Old 05-07-2012, 12:50 PM
Marko Doda

Its AUR, you should post a comment to the aur page or contact the
maintainer

Old 05-07-2012, 10:36 PM
Clément DÉMOULINS

Le 07/05/2012 14:50, Marko Doda a écrit :
> Its AUR, you should post a comment to the aur page or contact the
> maintainer

He post a comment on the aur page too. I think the aur-general mailing
could be used for aur package comment or discussion but not the
arch-general mailing list.

--
Clef GPG : 0xDD51E028

Old 05-08-2012, 05:17 AM
arnaud gaboury

You are obviously right.
Sorry for my n00biness!

Come and chat on Googletalk.
Sent from my Android running Ice Cream Sandwich.