Old 05-07-2012, 08:41 AM
Rodrigo Rivas

Default I need some help finding the cause of a problem with my gamepad

On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 2:50 PM, Johan <johan.az@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have this USB gamepad, MoJo's RetroAdapter (
> http://denki.world3.net/retro_v2.html), that is not working properly on
> the
> latest releases of Arch; I can get the directional pad to go <Right> and
> <Down>, but <Up> and <Left> are unresponsive (jstest does nothing). It used
> to work fine on Arch last year (I switched to Ubuntu to try Unity, and just
> came back), and it works fine on other distros, even on Arch's current
> netinstall image.

You can try using the "input-utils" package from the AUR and check the
output of the command "input-events".
Maybe you can see a difference between what is working and what is not.

Regards
--
Rodrigo

Old 05-07-2012, 08:17 PM
Johan

Just tried it but found no difference whatsoever, except for the fact that
the aforementioned directional buttons didn't trigger any event on my
recent copy of Arch.

-- Johan