Old 05-06-2012, 10:44 AM
Arno Gaboury

Default teXstudio 2.3 building failed

Archlinux X86_64
qt 4.8.1-2
poppler-qt 0.18.4-1
gcc 4.7.0

Building texstudio-2.3-4 from AUR failed with many errors.

To build successfully Texstudio from source, I first downloaded tarball
from Sourceforge, then I modified some codes in three files.
I diffed these files with the correct ones. Please find here the URL to
download the needed patches:

http://tinyurl.com/cln72y4

Hope it can help.

Old 05-06-2012, 11:06 AM
Clément DÉMOULINS

Le 06/05/2012 12:44, Arno Gaboury a écrit :
> Archlinux X86_64
> qt 4.8.1-2
> poppler-qt 0.18.4-1
> gcc 4.7.0
>
> Building texstudio-2.3-4 from AUR failed with many errors.
>
> To build successfully Texstudio from source, I first downloaded tarball
> from Sourceforge, then I modified some codes in three files.
> I diffed these files with the correct ones. Please find here the URL to
> download the needed patches:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/cln72y4
>
> Hope it can help.

Thanks.

I will look at it and contact the developers upstream.

Clément Démoulins

--
Clef GPG : 0xDD51E028