Old 05-04-2012, 01:43 PM
Ralf Mardorf

Default rtirq doesn't fit to current kernel-rt at AUR

I'm still using an older kernel on Arch, I just want to inform you, that
I had issues with rtirq for another distro. Fernando from CCRMA did
solve the issue and RUI edited his script, there also was help from
Jeremy:
http://lists.linuxaudio.org/pipermail/linux-audio-user/2012-May/084764.html

Regards,
Ralf

Old 05-04-2012, 02:00 PM
Ralf Mardorf

On Fri, 2012-05-04 at 15:43 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> I'm still using an older kernel on Arch, I just want to inform you, that
> I had issues with rtirq for another distro. Fernando from CCRMA did
> solve the issue and RUI edited his script, there also was help from
> Jeremy:
> http://lists.linuxaudio.org/pipermail/linux-audio-user/2012-May/084764.html
>
> Regards,
> Ralf

Perhaps I'm mistaken and it does fit: "It took me a few moments to
notice that the script as-is wasn't actually working for my system,
because of the way IRQs are displayed by ps"
I didn't read this, I just take a look at the version. Anyway, a fixed
version is released.