Old 05-02-2012, 02:34 PM
"David C. Rankin"

Default libhpi.so in openjdk6 not in 7 or in jre/jdk 7?

All,

In building several packages, I ran across a configure error that libhpi.so
was not found. Checking, I find the file on openjdk6, but not in 7 and no
longer in jre/jdk 7.4 from AUR. Does anybody know if this so has been
renamed/removed? How to handle the builds? Just use openjdk6 or is there a
standard work-around that will allow building on jre/jdk 7 or openjdk7. I've
googled, but I can find a useful link. If you have one, that's all I need. Thanks.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.