Old 04-25-2012, 03:25 PM
"David C. Rankin"

Default Flash Plugin Crash on gimp-lqr tutorial page

Guys,

Attempting to view the gimp liquide rescale tutorial page resulted in a
flash-plugin crash in firefox. The site is:

http://liquidrescale.wikidot.com/en:tutorial

It looked as if it was going to play initially, but then I got the frowning
lego. Can anyone confirm and let me know if this is a bug in firefox or flash.
It looks like flash, but I can't rule out a problem in ff's implementation of
the plugin. If it is a bug, can anyone tell if it is in the build or upstream?
Thanks.

It may also just be the page. I'm not good at debugging this type issue.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.