Old 04-23-2012, 09:38 AM
FGr

Default fortune-mod against fortune-fefe :-)

Hi,
the fortune-mod package is orphan
<https://www.archlinux.org/packages/extra/x86_64/fortune-mod/>, so we
could use an alternative fortune program. I suggest using the Fefe's
fortune program with my patch
<http://fgr.bitbucket.org/im/fortune/index.html>. An archive of
fortune cookies is available at
<fgr.bitbucket.org/im/fortune/fortune-fefe-fortunes.tar.xz> (just
copy all the content within the directory "/usr/share/fortune/". it's
like <http://packages.debian.org/sid/fortunes> it includes my
fortune files as well). Warning: I don't ROT13 the offensive quotes.
There are 27,584 messages (counted by the command:
grep -R '^%$' * | wc -l)

Regards