Old 04-22-2012, 11:34 PM
"Paulo Roberto P. Evangelista"

Default battery charges only 49%

Hello,

I have a notebook lenovo G470 recently realized that the battery only
charges up to 49% searched the wiki and found that there is a software
called ts_mapi, he is not installed, but my computer is behaving as if
estivese with the software installed. There was some-changing or
updating the kernel that could have enabled this feature of the
battery?

Could someone help me?

Old 04-23-2012, 12:01 AM
Jesse Jaara

Battery getting old can cause that too.

Old 04-24-2012, 02:18 AM
Madhurya Kakati

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 5:04 AM, Paulo Roberto P. Evangelista
<shellclear@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a notebook lenovo G470 recently realized that the battery only
> charges up to 49% searched the wiki and found that there is a software
> called ts_mapi, he is not installed, but my computer is behaving as if
> estivese with the software installed. There was some-changing or
> updating the kernel that could have enabled this feature of the
> battery?
>

> Could someone help me?

Try checking the laptop with a some other linux distro or even
Windows. See what happens.

Old 04-24-2012, 04:51 AM
Christoph Vigano

On 04/23/2012 01:34 AM, Paulo Roberto P. Evangelista wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a notebook lenovo G470 recently realized that the battery only
> charges up to 49% searched the wiki and found that there is a software
> called ts_mapi, he is not installed, but my computer is behaving as if
> estivese with the software installed. There was some-changing or
> updating the kernel that could have enabled this feature of the
> battery?
>

> Could someone help me?

If I remember my friends correctly, you don't need to have ts_msapi
installed, as it sets this threshold in the battery itself. So
installing ts_msapi do change should do the trick.

Greetings,
Christoph