Old 04-17-2012, 03:08 PM
Manolo Martínez

Default dmenu 4.5

Hi,

After updating dmenu to 4.5 yesterday, it does not honour my choices of font
and size. I haven't had the time to look into it yet, just wanted to give the
heads up.

Cheers,
Manolo

Old 04-17-2012, 03:13 PM
Karol Blazewicz

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 5:08 PM, Manolo Martínez
<manolo@austrohungaro.com> wrote:
> After updating dmenu to 4.5 yesterday, it does not honour my choices of font
> and size. I haven't had the time to look into it yet, just wanted to give the
> heads up.

dmenu 4.5-2 uses the xft patch
https://projects.archlinux.org/svntogit/community.git/commit/trunk?h=packages/dmenu&id=b51cf164641b8ea4bd1c7d788ff5ab40bb2d22a5

Old 04-17-2012, 03:14 PM
Bartłomiej Piotrowski

On 04/17/2012 05:13 PM, Karol Blazewicz wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 5:08 PM, Manolo MartÃ*nez
> <manolo@austrohungaro.com> wrote:
>> After updating dmenu to 4.5 yesterday, it does not honour my choices of font
>> and size. I haven't had the time to look into it yet, just wanted to give the
>> heads up.
>
> dmenu 4.5-2 uses the xft patch
> https://projects.archlinux.org/svntogit/community.git/commit/trunk?h=packages/dmenu&id=b51cf164641b8ea4bd1c7d788ff5ab40bb2d22a5

And it will be reverted to the end of the week.

--
Bartłomiej Piotrowski
Arch Linux Trusted User

Old 04-17-2012, 03:17 PM
Karol Blazewicz

2012/4/17 Bartłomiej Piotrowski <b@bpiotrowski.pl>:
> On 04/17/2012 05:13 PM, Karol Blazewicz wrote:
>> On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 5:08 PM, Manolo MartÃ*nez
>> <manolo@austrohungaro.com> wrote:
>>> After updating dmenu to 4.5 yesterday, it does not honour my choices of font
>>> and size. I haven't had the time to look into it yet, just wanted to give the
>>> heads up.
>>
>> dmenu 4.5-2 uses the xft patch
>> https://projects.archlinux.org/svntogit/community.git/commit/trunk?h=packages/dmenu&id=b51cf164641b8ea4bd1c7d788ff5ab40bb2d22a5
>
> And it will be reverted to the end of the week.

If so, please write a note about the issues either in git or in the
bugtracker https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/28370

Old 04-17-2012, 03:17 PM
Manolo Martínez

On 04/17/12 at 05:14pm, Bartłomiej Piotrowski wrote:
> On 04/17/2012 05:13 PM, Karol Blazewicz wrote:
> > On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 5:08 PM, Manolo MartÃ*nez
> > <manolo@austrohungaro.com> wrote:
> >> After updating dmenu to 4.5 yesterday, it does not honour my choices of font
> >> and size. I haven't had the time to look into it yet, just wanted to give the
> >> heads up.
> >
> > dmenu 4.5-2 uses the xft patch
> > https://projects.archlinux.org/svntogit/community.git/commit/trunk?h=packages/dmenu&id=b51cf164641b8ea4bd1c7d788ff5ab40bb2d22a5
>
> And it will be reverted to the end of the week.
>
> --
> Bartłomiej Piotrowski
> Arch Linux Trusted User
> http://archlinux.org/

Thanks Karol and Bartlomiej for the info. I'll wait, then.

Manolo

Old 04-17-2012, 03:20 PM
Manolo Martínez

On 04/17/12 at 05:17pm, Karol Blazewicz wrote:
> 2012/4/17 Bartłomiej Piotrowski <b@bpiotrowski.pl>:
> > On 04/17/2012 05:13 PM, Karol Blazewicz wrote:
> >>
> >> dmenu 4.5-2 uses the xft patch
> >> https://projects.archlinux.org/svntogit/community.git/commit/trunk?h=packages/dmenu&id=b51cf164641b8ea4bd1c7d788ff5ab40bb2d22a5
> >
> > And it will be reverted to the end of the week.
>
> If so, please write a note about the issues either in git or in the
> bugtracker https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/28370

Sorry, I thought I understood that the patch would be reverted?
M--