Old 02-08-2012, 07:46 AM
朱格宏

Default the problem about app's popup menu

Hi,guys:
I have a question about gnome-shell popup menu,I found actives bar
will block app's popup menu when popup menu too long. is it my setting
have some problem??

Old 02-08-2012, 04:30 PM
Northwoods

Zhu Ge Long, could you make a screenshot, its difficult to say. Maybe your fonts are way big.

Old 02-08-2012, 09:41 PM
朱格宏

于 2012年02月09日 01:30, Northwoods 写道:

Zhu Ge Long, could you make a screenshot, its difficult to say. Maybe your fonts are way big.

朱*宏<zhugehonghn@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,guys:
I have a question about gnome-shell popup menu,I found actives bar
will block app's popup menu when popup menu too long. is it my setting
have some problem??

http://imagebin.org/197986
you can see actives bar block list

Old 02-09-2012, 06:53 AM

> ? 2012年02??09? 01:30, Northwoods ????:
>> Zhu Ge Long, could you make a screenshot, its difficult to say. Maybe
>> your fonts are way big.
>>
>> ?*?<zhugehonghn@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,guys:
>>> I have a question about gnome-shell popup menu,I found actives bar
>>> will block app's popup menu when popup menu too long. is it my setting
>>> have some problem??
> http://imagebin.org/197986
> you can see actives bar block list

Ok, I didn't notice anything out-of-ordinary on your screenshot, seems
like its ok since the focused application is on top layer and overlaps the
bar. I don't think that is a bug.
你会放心点儿

Old 02-09-2012, 08:10 AM
Gehong Zhu

在 2012-02-09四的 02:53 -0500,mountpeaks@lavabit.com写道:
> > 于 2012å¹´02月09æ—¥ 01:30, Northwoods å*™é“:
> >> Zhu Ge Long, could you make a screenshot, its difficult to say. Maybe
> >> your fonts are way big.

> > http://imagebin.org/197986
> > you can see actives bar block list
> >
> Ok, I didn't notice anything out-of-ordinary on your screenshot, seems
> like its ok since the focused application is on top layer and overlaps the
> bar. I don't think that is a bug.
> 你会放心点儿

ok,beacause actives bar is transparent , please notice list top
position,if actives bar isn't transparent, you will not see the top of
list

Old 02-09-2012, 09:35 AM
Northwoods

Then it is a bug and should be reported to gnome devs. There is not much I can help. In fact I wouldn't bother)