Old 02-07-2012, 09:47 PM
P Nikolic

Default backing up a blackberry phone (solved)

On Tuesday 07 Feb 2012 21:58:38 P Nikolic wrote:
> On Tuesday 07 Feb 2012 16:45:52 Matthew Gyurgyik wrote:
> > On 02/07/2012 04:31 PM, P Nikolic wrote:
> > > Hi ..
> > >
> > > I have a Balckberry Curve i could do with backing up again on suse i
> > > used to use BarryBackup has anyone provided this for Arch or what do
> > > people use to backup their Balckberrys ..
> > >

> > > Cheers Pete .
> >
> > Search AUR. If it isn't in AUR, then likely not. Create your own
> > pkgbuild or compile from source. Alternatively, you can make a request
> > on the BBS[1].
> >
> > [1] https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewforum.php?id=38
>
> Hi yes looked on AUR cant see it i have the sources down where can i find
> info on how to create the pkgbuild i built rpm for suse 11.3 so if i can i
> will do the pkgbuilds for arch ..
>
> Pete .

Right one of these days i will get used to the lowercase only naming
convention found barrybackup on AUR thanks all built and working ..

Pete .

--
Linux 7-of-9 3.2.4-1-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Sat Feb 4 10:53:01 CET 2012 x86_64
AMD Phenom(tm) 9600B Quad-Core Processor AuthenticAMD GNU/Linux