Old 02-07-2012, 08:31 PM
P Nikolic

Default backing up a blackberry phone

Hi ..

I have a Balckberry Curve i could do with backing up again on suse i used to
use BarryBackup has anyone provided this for Arch or what do people use to
backup their Balckberrys ..

Cheers Pete .

--
Linux 7-of-9 3.2.4-1-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Sat Feb 4 10:53:01 CET 2012 x86_64
AMD Phenom(tm) 9600B Quad-Core Processor AuthenticAMD GNU/Linux

Old 02-07-2012, 08:45 PM
Matthew Gyurgyik

I have a Balckberry Curve i could do with backing up again on suse i used to
use BarryBackup has anyone provided this for Arch or what do people use to
backup their Balckberrys ..

Cheers Pete .

Search AUR. If it isn't in AUR, then likely not. Create your own
pkgbuild or compile from source. Alternatively, you can make a request
on the BBS[1].

[1] https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewforum.php?id=38

Old 02-07-2012, 08:58 PM
P Nikolic

On Tuesday 07 Feb 2012 16:45:52 Matthew Gyurgyik wrote:
> On 02/07/2012 04:31 PM, P Nikolic wrote:
> > Hi ..
> >
> > I have a Balckberry Curve i could do with backing up again on suse i
> > used to use BarryBackup has anyone provided this for Arch or what do
> > people use to backup their Balckberrys ..
> >

> > Cheers Pete .
>
> Search AUR. If it isn't in AUR, then likely not. Create your own
> pkgbuild or compile from source. Alternatively, you can make a request
> on the BBS[1].
>
> [1] https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewforum.php?id=38

Hi yes looked on AUR cant see it i have the sources down where can i find info
on how to create the pkgbuild i built rpm for suse 11.3 so if i can i will do
the pkgbuilds for arch ..

Pete .