Old 02-07-2012, 06:06 PM
"David C. Rankin"

Default libpng 14/15 - anyway to workaround by having parallel installs?

Guys,

The libpng issue breaks nearly all of trinity. Is there a way to work
around the libpng 1.5 update by having both 1.5 and 1.4 installed or with
softlinks until all the rebuilds can be done? I'll play with it, but if anyone
knows how to approach this workaround (if possible), I would welcome your
thoughts. Thanks.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.