Old 02-06-2012, 07:07 PM
Ralf Mardorf

Default Any recoomendations for Wi-Fi USB sticks? Was: Wi-Fi rtl8192s

Is there any stick here [1] that can be recommended?
[1]
http://www.reichelt.de/WLAN-Adapter/0/30/index.html?;ACTION=2;LA=2;GROUPID=770;SID=13TzAwOH 8AAAIAAF@6hfge3fbb785f260124355b56475abd124ec
Perhaps one of the 300Mbit/s once?

It's my semiconductor dealer, so I'll order an USB stick there, because
I already have to order some other electronic stuff.

Regards,
Ralf