Old 02-06-2012, 06:40 PM
Michael

Default Wi-Fi rtl8192s

I don't know about that version, I guess you should try it. The newest
version does still drops connections in combination with Wicd.
The newest is 2.6.6.0.20110401:
http://www.realtek.com/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PFid=48&Level=5&Conn=4 &ProdID=230&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false&Downloads=t rue

If you use NetworkManager there seems to be no problem.

Gr,
Michael