Old 01-31-2012, 08:28 PM
Peter Nikolic

Default Kmail2 errors

Hi ..

I am getting the following error on mail check

Local Folders: Error opening:
This folder is missing .

I also get complaints about unable to delete (long number) on Kmail2 startup

not sure if it is related but i have also had big problems with Akondai when
trying to add my saved calenders with warnings of file on disc has been
changed writing backup file i wound up with over 3000 files in a few mins had
hell of a job dealing with that

Pete .