Old 01-30-2012, 10:01 PM
"David C. Rankin"

Default Gtk update messed up thunderbird thread marker triangles??

Guys,

It seems one of the latest updates did something to the little triangle
thread markers in thunderbird that show when a thread has responses. Now the
triangles for collapsed threads look like little squiglies. The downward
facing triangles showing expanded threads look OK. Anybody else see this? Does
this look like a Gtk issue or an issue with thunderbird? This screenshot shows
what I'm seeing:

[64k]
http://www.3111skyline.com/dl/img/misc/tbird-triangles-arch.jpg

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.

Old 01-30-2012, 10:07 PM
Jeff McBride

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 6:01 PM, David C. Rankin <
drankinatty@suddenlinkmail.com> wrote:

> Guys,
>
> It seems one of the latest updates did something to the little triangle
> thread markers in thunderbird that show when a thread has responses. Now
> the triangles for collapsed threads look like little squiglies. The
> downward facing triangles showing expanded threads look OK. Anybody else
> see this? Does this look like a Gtk issue or an issue with thunderbird?
> This screenshot shows what I'm seeing:
>
> [64k]
> http://www.3111skyline.com/dl/**img/misc/tbird-triangles-arch.**jpg<http://www.3111skyline.com/dl/img/misc/tbird-triangles-arch.jpg>
>
> --
> David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.

I am using the Noia 2.0 eXtreme 3.36 theme in Thunderbird 9.0.1 (KDE 4.8)
and all is normal. I switched to the default theme..and the same the
little triangles appears as they should.

Jeff